Welcome to my newly-rebuilt Recipes page, the little corner of the Web where I keep track of all of my kitchen experiments. It might be hard to believe, but every single one of these recipes was crafted in my kitchen and enjoyed by my friends, family, or guests.
Wow. There's, like, almost fifty of them. I can remember when there were only three...it seemed laughable to need to format an index for my chili, tuna salad, and spagetti sauce recipes. Now, it looks like I am well on my way to building a respectable online cookbook, and I figured it would be a good idea to sort them out into some sort of logical order. Who knows? When I hit 300 recipes, I might publish a book.
Check back often; I'm always cooking something.
Appetizers
Cranberry-Hazlenut Compote+
Guacamole++
Vegeterian Egg Rolls+
Stuffed Cucumber Slices+
Wild Mushroom Pate+
Beverages
Fresh Strawberry Limeade
Breads
Beer Biscuts+
Cornbread and Sage Dressing
Simple Cornbread +
Breakfast
The Best Damn Bowl of Oatmeal Ever +
Casseroles
Church Lady Mac-n-Cheese+
Green Bean Casserole+
Desserts
Amaretto Pecan Pie+
Apple-Brandy Cobbler+
Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce+*
Chocolate Chip Cookies+
Poached Pears in White Wine++*
Fresh Pumpkin Pie in Hazlenut Crust
Snickerdoodles+
Shoo-Fly Pie+
Cookies -n- Cream Fudge+
Valentine Brownies+
Whiskey Apple Pie+
Entrees [Beef, Pork, and Sausage]
Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Brats and Cabbage
Brats and Cabbage II
Chili Pot Pie
Clamenza's Spagetti Sauce
Fresh Portabello Marinara
Green Chili
Manly Pot Roast
Quiche O'Brian (Bacon Pie)
Spicy Meatballs
Entrees [Chicken and Poultry]
Asif's Red Curry
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
Chicken Gumbo
Herb Roasted Turkey
Roasted Duck in Orange Sauce
Prosciutto-Stuffed Duck
Trav's Spicy Stir-Fry
Trav's Homemade Chicken Soup
Entrees [Seafood]
Jambalaya
Shrimp Etoufee
Entrees [Vegeterian and Vegan]
Canless Marinara ++
Cheesy Rice Enchilladas +
Fire-roasted Winter Vegetables++
Pene Tapenade+
Rotini Primavera+
Spinach Quiche +
Stir-fried Pumpkin (Pud Fud Tong)++
Trav's Three-Day Chili+
Ramen Noodles
Ramen Quiche
Ramen Drop Soup
Ramen Foo-Young
Ramen Pasta Salad
Spicy Curry Ramen
Sloppy Ramen Joes
Salads
Gazpacci++
Trav's Peppercorn Ranch Dressing+
Ultimate Tuna Salad
Sandwiches
The Ultimate GCS
Snacks
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds III ++
Soups
Beef and Barley Stew
Potato Chowder
Tomato Florentine Soup+
Butternut Squash Soup+
Beer, Wine, and Mead
Imperial Hefeweizen*
Mulled Wine*
Blackberry Melommel*
Trav's Cinnamon Metheglin*
Viking Mead*
Pear Honeywine*
Legend
+ = Vegeterian
++= Vegan
* = Alcoholic
And in case you didn't already know:
T = Tablespoon
t = Teaspoon
C = Cup
pkg = Package
oz = Ounce
lb = Pound
3 comments:
travis-
this is willis, and i have to say your recipe collection is impressive; however, i found this site specifically so i could steal your alfredo recipe again, and am disappointed that i cant view it... im going to wing it... laters
D'oh! Sorry about that, my man. I'll get it posted right away.
I am trying to get the recipe book rebuilt as quickly as my home/work schedule will let me, but it is taking a little bit longer than I thought it might. If you need a particular recipe, just holler.
trav...where's all the awesome grilled cheese options, that should totally be a new section!
Post a Comment